On May 18th, we began offering IN-STUDIO classes at our Westside location to our PLATINUM and LIMITLESS members. REGISTRATION FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES IS NOW OPEN.
FIRST RESPONDERS, GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES, TEACHERS, AND MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS:
We greatly appreciate you being a part of our community. We would like to extend your complementary VIRTUAL membership through June 15th, 2020, at which point your membership will automatically terminate, or you may choose to continue with one our memberships mentioned below. Please let us know if you have any questions.
We will maintain our modified schedule at this time to ensure ample turnaround/cleaning between classes.
FOR IN-STUDIO CLASSES:
Due to our limited capacity, as well as new protocols to ensure everyone’s safety, we need to make these adjustments for the time being. Thank you for helping us keep everyone healthy and supported!
• Maximum capacity of eighteen participants per class and participants must be over the age of 18
• In-studio classes are for Platinum and Limitless members only at this time
• One class per day, per student
• Registration available online only, no walk ins or registration by phone
• Confirmation email and text will be sent upon registration and one must be shown at time of check in
• Registration closes 24 hours prior to class (with the exception of this Sunday)
• Cancellations within 24 hours of the class, as well as no shows, will incur a $10 cancellation fee
• Waitlist will be available for classes, and you will be automatically contacted should a spot become available
• Safe social distancing practices will be in place, including a six foot perimeter between students during check in, as well as designated mat spaces
• Staff will be taking students temperatures upon arrival at the studio
• Our desk staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all times
• Students must wear masks while entering and checking in
• Front doors will be locked once class begins, no late arrivals
• As always, we will diligently clean the studio, bathrooms, and lobby between classes
• Bathrooms will have limited capacities, please come dressed ready for class
• Showers will not be available at this time
• Students MUST bring their own mat, towel, yogitoes, block, strap and/or water as there are no longer any rentals
• Students will bring their belongings, including their silenced devices, with them into class
We will continue offering our VIRTUAL classes to Platinum and Limitless members, Youth and Passport members, drop-ins, as well as first responders, government employees, teachers, and medical professionals, through Zoom.
• Limitless capacity
• Register online through our website, indigoyoga.net
• Confirmation email sent upon registration
• If you are not a member, you will be contacted with the password for class
SCHEDULE DETAILS / ADJUSTMENTS:
• 9:15 am Saturdays & Sundays (still 60 min classes) will move to 9:30am to allow for turnover after the 8am
• 10:30 am Mondays & Thursdays will remain VIRTUAL ONLY
• 9:00 pm Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays (Yoga After Dark) will remain VIRTUAL ONLY
• 8:15am Meditation and 1:30pm Kids Yoga Monday through Friday will remain VIRTUAL ONLY
MEMBERSHIPS/DROP IN RATES:
• $108 Platinum includes all virtual as well as in-studio classes, 25% off all retail (including mats, yogitoes, straps and blocks), and two virtual buddy passes per month
• $88 Limitless includes all virtual (LIMITED TIME ONLY) as well as in-studio classes
• $48 Passport includes seven consecutive days of virtual classes
• $38 Youth includes all virtual classes (must be accompanied by a parent who is an active member)
• Minimum $10 contribution for a virtual drop-in